WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
When you use Skyport, we may collect several types of information about you and/or your use of Skyport. For example, we may collect information that you provide to us and information that we collect through your use of Skyport.
- 1. Information You Provide to UsThere are a number of circumstances in which you may be required or invited to supply us with information, create a user profile; or use an interactive feature.
- 2. Information About Your Use of Skyport.We may collect information about your use of Skyport such as:
- Device information: We may collect your computer or mobile device model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, browser type, language, and settings, and device type and settings.
- Usage information: We may collect information about the time your use, the time, date, and duration of your use of Skyport, your interaction with content offered through Skyport, search terms used, our referring website, and software crash reports. We also collect information stored using cookies, identifiers, and similar technologies set on your device. Our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of Skyport. We may collect such usage information at the individual or aggregate level.
- Other Information we collect: We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of Skyport in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information but doing so may affect your experience in using Skyport.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to help us personalize and continually improve your experience using Skyport in the ways described below, as well as in other ways to which you consent or at your direction.
- 1. Providing SkyportWe use your information to enable you to use Skyport. To enable us to provide Skyport, we may use the information we collect to identify you across sessions, browsers, and/or devices.
- 2. Contacting YouWe may send you (by email, text, or other medium) information about your Skyport transactions; responses to your comments, inquiries, or requests, legal notices, policy updates relevant services and other important information about Skyport.
- 3. Learning about Our Users and SkyportWe conduct research on our users’ use of Skyport including performing statistical analysis of our users, their use of Skyport, and their purchasing patterns. We do this to optimize and improve Skyport, our services and products, and our operations.
- 4. Protecting Our Rights and Others' RightsWe may use your information as we believe is necessary to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or may be illegal; to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of Skyport, its employees, agents, or users; or as required by law.
- 5. GeofencingSkyport uses location data only for geofencing and no other feature. The device coordinates [location data] are only processed on the device and not transmitted outside of the device.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
As described below, our information-sharing practices vary based on the type of information and the type of recipient.
- 1. Third-Party Service ProvidersThird party agents and vendors perform functions on our behalf, including, but not limited to, hosting, content syndication, content management tools, social media integration, marketing, analytics, product development or support, sending email or text messages, billing or payment processing, fulfilling orders, delivering subscriptions, auditing, and customer service. These entities may have access to information if needed to perform their functions. If such access is required, the third parties will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested task.
- 3. Aggregate or Anonymous InformationWe also may share other information with third parties in a manner that does not identify particular users. For instance, we may share such information to help us determine how parts of Skyport are used, so that we may improve Skyport. We will also may share aggregate information with our partners and other third parties about how our users collective demographics or how they collectively use Skyport. We also may share aggregate information with our partners about how many advertising impressions were delivered.
- 4. Users of SkyportCertain features of Skyport, including Skyport App and Skyport web, give you an opportunity to interact with us and others. When you use these features, you should be aware that any information you choose to submit, including your name, user name, location, email address, profile information, picture or image, likes, status, and comments, including any political or religious or other beliefs you express, may be publicly available to anyone, including other users, search engines, advertisers, third party application developers, and anyone else with access to Skyport. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit and make public through these interactive features.
- 6. Law Enforcement, Legal Process, and Emergency SituationsIn some cases, we may use or disclose your information to a third party if we are required to do so by law or if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process; to protect and defend our rights or to prevent misuse of Skyport; or to protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, partners, the users of Skyport, or the public.
We will not provide Advertisers with access to your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number without your consent. Advertisers may use persistent identifiers, however, to track your internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond Skyport. Though we restrict any attempts to re-identify this information, Advertisers may nonetheless be able to do so by combining information they collect about you when you use Skyport with information about you obtained from other sources.
In general, the information collected and generated by third parties is processed and stored by the third parties and will be subject to their respective privacy policies (which we do not control and for which we are not responsible). We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or the information they may collect.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- 1. How Your Information Is SecuredWe take reasonable security measures to protect your information, including the use of technical and administrative controls. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network or data at rest can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You need to help protect the privacy of your own information. You must take precautions to protect the security of any information that you may transmit over any home networks, wireless routers, wireless (WiFi) networks or similar devices by using encryption and other techniques to prevent unauthorized persons from intercepting or receiving any of your information.